Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ACCESS

ACCESS is a system that is made to make high school instruction of better quality, teaching wiswe and technology wise. It gives a technical ability to provide courses through the internet, using the most up to date technology. It also encompasses internet-based classwork with Alabama certified teachers to have access to school sites that would not be able to have contact with them to get them to teach for them, in other words reach al areas including rural with eaqual learning opportunities. Resources provided will involve extra mulitimedia and technology tools to improve teaching. It combines online learning with classroom learning, getting the benefits of both. ACCESS clearly is an innovative invention for high school education.

My thoughts on the usefullness of ACCESS on me as a teacher starts with the fact that it will let me have the opportunity to reach people from distant areas online. Another benefit of ACCESS to me as a teacher is that I will receive technological and educational training which really expands my ability to be a more informed and productive teacher to my students. Through it, I would professionally grow and be forced to be especially organized and prepared, due to its sopisiticated use. Will also give me a chance to give feedbak on how to improve its courses , giving me as a teacher a greater spectrum of understanding alternative teaching. I would be available for individual help for my students, helping them learn at their own speed. It is clear that ACCESS is a very useful tool for teaching.

All information received from the ACCESS website:http://accessdl.state.al.us/showaccess.php?lnk=aboutaccess

1 comment:

G.Tashbin said...

Good comments about training.